ProLon® is intended for use by individuals who want to optimise their health and wellbeing
ProLon® is intended for use by individuals who want to optimise their health and wellbeing; by overweight or obese individuals who want to manage their weight in an easy and healthy way; and by people who have well-known markers for chronic and unhealthy conditions.
How To Take ProLon®
Consume the ProLon® meal plan for 5 consecutive days.
Do not consume any other food and preferably no additional liquid other than water. Your doctor can approve exceptions.
Resume your normal diet for the rest of the month, making sure to undergo the one day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
Instructions included in each ProLon® carton.
Participants in the clinical trials consumed ProLon once a month for 3 consecutive months.
How Often Should You Follow The 5-Day ProLon® Diet?
Depending on your body weight, baseline markers and health measurements, and after the evaluation and recommendation of your health care provider:
You can use ProLon 3-12 times a year depending on your condition. Healthy individuals may benefit from using Prolon as little as 1-4 times per year.
If you think that ProLon® may be right for you, but you have existing health conditions, contact your health care provider who can recommend and authorize the use of ProLon®; or contact us and we will provide you with access to a health care provider to determine if ProLon is right for you.
ProLon® is not recommended for:
- Children under the age of 18
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding
- Individuals who are allergic to nuts or soy
- Individuals with a Body Mass Index (BMI) <18.5
- Individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions or disease, unless approved in writing by a physician appropriately trained to treat that condition
- Individuals who have been severely weakened by a disease or medical procedure
- Individuals who are taking medications which may not be safely consumed with a calorie restricted diet unless authorised in writing by a licensed physician
- Individuals with Diabetes (type 1 and type 2), cardiovascular disease and cancer, unless approved in writing by a licensed physician. N.B. ProLon® should never be combined with glucose lowering drugs, such as metformin or insulin
- Fasting is prohibited for individuals with particular metabolic diseases, such as those affecting gluconeogenesis
- Individuals with a history of significant cardiac disease, particularly uncompensated congestive heart failure
- NYHA grade 2 or more or LVEF <40% on any prior assessment
- Individuals with a history of syncope (fainting) with calorie restriction or other medical co-morbidities
- Individuals who have special dietary needs that are incompatible with the ProLon® meal plan
- Individuals with liver or kidney disorders that may be affected by the very low glucose and protein content of the diet
Supermodel, Actor, TV star, Businesswoman
“Professor Valter Longo’s Fasting Mimicking Diet is the best beauty product and secret that I have discovered”
Maria Tulpan, MD
Endocrinologist and Internist, MD, L-Nutra, Inc. Ambassador
"The ProLon plan is well organized, easy to follow, and well balanced throughout the day. My fiancée and I have done it multiple times over the past few months already, with amazing results. The effect of reduced appetite and stronger self-control lingers on for weeks after each cycle. He lost over 15 pounds of fat while I lost those last 4-5 pounds I wanted to lose for a while. And we both feel great! As a result of my positive personal experience and the compelling scientific research behind it, I’ve started recommending ProLon to my patients – more than 100 already. Every patient who completed the 5-day regimen has lost weight and all found the experience very educational, in some cases eye opening. And nearly everyone was able to complete it. I plan to use ProLon as an essential tool at my disposal to help my patients kick start and adopt a healthier lifestyle."
President and CEO at Cleveland HeartLab, L-Nutra, Inc. Ambassador
“I have become a huge cheerleader for the product. I have now dropped 14 pounds and going. I have stayed on a very healthy diet after my first ProLon as it was the springboard for my transition to health and happiness. I had my blood test done pre and post and the results are very encouraging and I wasn’t unhealthy to start. I can only imagine the effect ProLon can have on someone who needs this more than I did.”