The company with the corporate name Prolon Greece PC, whose registered offices are in Athens (junction of 3-5 Sorou str. Athens 15125, Greece) duly represented in its capacity as exclusive distributor of Prolon products (hereinafter the distributor or Company) of the company L-Nutra Inc, whose registered offices are at 8000 Beverly Blv, Los Angeles, CA, 90048, US, manages the website prolonfmd.gr with the permission of the said company (hereinafter the WEBSITE) and the e-shop hosted on that website, for the sole purpose of facilitating its customers in relation to those products.
Personal data is information which directly or indirectly identifies you; Indirectly, meaning in the sense that it needs to be combined with other information such as your name, address, email and telephone number, or device unique ID.
Information voluntarily provided by users of the website is used by prolonfmd.gr to enable users to have direct, effective communication with the e-shop, to provide answers to specific questions they post and to allow them to place orders. The information collected by prolonfmd.gr via the website seeks to measure visitor numbers, identify customer requirements for more products and make it easier to enter into transactions with the company. prolonfmd.gr does not distribute email addresses or any other information relating to users and customers to any other organization or associate not connected to prolonfmd.gr, but only to direct associates in the order handling process (such as couriers) and ensures insofar as possible that they implement adequate security measures to protect your personal data.
Data collection. prolonfmd.gr has designed its website so that users can visit it without needing to disclose their identity, unless they want to. Visitors to the website are asked to provide us with their personal data only in the case where (a) they want to order products via the e-shop or send an email about their order to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) register for the website (create a profile for future purchases or to receive updates).
prolonfmd.gr collects four types of information about users: (1) data the user provides us with when registering as a customer, (2) data the user provides us with in order to place an order via prolonfmd.gr, (3) data the user provides us with to participate in contests run from time to time and (4) data the user provides us with when connecting via another platforms, ios, android apps, Facebook, Google).
When filling out any order form to purchase items via the e-shop on the prolonfmd.gr website, you will be asked for your name-surname, address, local postcode, email address, phone number, payment method for the order, such as details of your credit card. In addition, you may be asked for more specific information such as the dispatch - delivery details for an order, billing details or detailed about an offer you have requested. prolonfmd.gr uses that information provided by you when you fill out the form, in order to communicate with you (i) about delivery of the order to your premises, (ii) to confirm and identify the customer if needed, (iii) about special offers from prolonfmd.gr and (iv) to arrange the pick up of gifts after a contest draw. You can choose to receive such communication or not from prolonfmd.gr by sending a request via email to the address email@example.com
Use of customer data for advertising purposes. To constantly improve and upgrade our services, we may send you marketing communications by email relating to our company which may be of interest to you. You can chose the type of communications you want to receive, at any time by updating your email preferences. You can also delete them at any time and request that we stop sending you those messages. SMS are sent to the mobile phone number you provided us with when you placed your order, in order to inform you about the progress of your order. Using the online account you created on the website, you can choose whether or not you want to receive advertising/promotional materials via SMS.
We will not use your data for advertising purposes unless you have given prior, express and free consent for that. However, in the case of existing customers, we may use the email address we have obtained in the context of our existing customer relationship, to provide you with marketing materials related to similar products or services you have previously requested, used, or which may be of interest to you. However, you can object to such use at the time of collection and each time that a message is sent. To stop receiving email messages for marketing purposes, follow the instructions in the email you have received.
Legal obligations and legal defense We may need to use and retain your personal data for legal or compliance reasons, such as to prevent, identify or investigate a crime, prevent loss, fraud or any abuse of our services and IT systems. We may also need to use your personal data for internal and external audits, for information security purposes, or to exercise our rights or protect confidentiality, security, or our property or that of other persons.
Sections of the software running the e-shop on the prolonfmd.gr website for mobile devices may contain copyrighted material, use of which is acknowledged within the e-shop.
Processing of children's personal data. The Controller/Distributor will not collect or process personal data of children aged under 15 unless parental consent has been given in accordance with applicable law. If we learn that the personal data of a child has been accidentally collected, we will delete that data without undue delay.
Correction, modification or erasure of data. prolonfmd.gr allows its users to correct, change, supplement or erase data and information provided to prolonfmd.gr. If you opt to delete information, prolonfmd.gr will act to ensure that information is promptly deleted from its records. For the protection and security of users, prolonfmd.gr will attempt to confirm that the person making the changes is actually the same person as the user. To access, change or erase your personal data, to report problems about the operation of the website or to pose any question please contact prolonfmd.gr using the contact form on the website or by phone at +30 2106199781 or email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org . Your personal data can also be changed or corrected via your account on prolonfmd.gr. Please bear in mind though that we will do whatever possible to protect your personal data but safeguarding your website password depends on you too.
Security of transactions. The Distributor which manages the prolonfmd.gr website undertakes to ensure the safety and integrity of the data collected about website users. prolonfmd.gr has put in place procedures and implements suitable technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data which users submit via the website or provide to it using any other means (by phone for example). Those procedures protect users' data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse, change or destruction. They also help confirm that the data are accurate and used correctly. Your connection to the website is secure because the site uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL technology relies on a key to encrypt data sent via the SSL connection. The security check between the data and the Server is based on the unique key code ensuring complete communication. The Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Google Chrome browsers all support the SSL protocol and it is recommended that they be used to connect to the prolonfmd.gr website. We implement suitable levels of security and so have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and administrative processes to safeguard the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, corruption, unauthorized disclosure or access to personal data that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed. Our information security policies and procedures are closely aligned with widely accepted international standards and are revised regularly and updated when needed, to meet our business needs, and reflect changes in technology and regulatory requirements. Access to your personal data is only granted to the Distributor’s staff or direct associates, who need to have such information in order to fill orders. In the case of a data breach involving personal data the Controller/Distributor will comply with applicable law on notification of the breach, immediately reporting the fact to the authorities if it is clear that the personal data stored in identifiable form has been stolen.
Your legal rights. As a data subject you have specific legal rights regarding the personal data we collect from you.
The following list contains information about your legal rights arising from the applicable data protection law:– The right to withdraw consent: If personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us via the site’s contact form or by phone at +30 2106199781 or via email at email@example.com .
– Right of rectification: You can also ask us to correct the personal data relating to you. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data in our possession or under our control which is used on a continuous basis is kept accurate, complete, up-to-date and relevant, based on the most recent information available to us. You can also check and correct your personal data when you log into your personal account on prolonfmd.gr.
– Right to restrict processing: You can ask that the processing of your personal data be restricted if: 1)
you contest the accuracy of your personal data for the time we will need to verify it; 2) processing is unlawful and you ask for processing to be restricted instead of your personal data being erased; 3) we no longer need your personal data but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; 4) you object to processing for the time we require to verify to what extent our legal interests take precedence over yours.
– Right of access:: You can ask us for information about the personal data we hold relating to you, including information about the categories of personal data we have in our possession or under our control, what purpose they are used for, where they were collected from if not collected from you directly, and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. You can obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about in electronic format free of charge. To view your online data, you need to connect and select your "My Account" information. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copies you may request.
– Time period: We will attempt to handle your request within 30 days. However, that deadline may be extended for specific reasons relating to a specific legal right or the complexity of your request.
– Restriction of access: In certain cases, we may not be able to provide access to some or all of your personal data given the legal rules in place. If we refuse your request for access, we will inform you of the reason for that refusal.
– Right of portability: At your request, we will transfer your data to another data controller, where that is technically feasible provided the processing is based on your consent or is necessary to perform a contract. Instead of receiving a copy of your personal data, you can request that the data be transferred to another controller directly, who is indicated by you.
– Right of erasure: You can ask us to erase your personal data, where: the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you have a right to refuse further processing of your personal data and you exercise that right; processing is done based on consent, you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing; your personal data have been illegally processed unless the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that requires us to process them, particularly for legal obligations to perform a duty - to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. You can do this through our e-shop.
– - Right to object: You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, provided that processing is not based on your consent but on our legitimate interest or that of third parties. In that case we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate essential lawful grounds and an overriding interest in processing it or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If you object to the processing, please clarify to what extent your wish your personal to be deleted or the processing thereof by us to be restricted.
– The right to submit a complaint: If there is an alleged breach of the applicable privacy laws, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in the country where you live or where the alleged breach occurred. In Greece that authority is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (Law 2472/1997 and Law 4624/2019).
- Unidentifiability: In some cases we may not be able to search your personal data because of the identifiers provided in your request; for example, when you provide your name and email address, the data are those collected via the browser’s cookies or the data collected from social media networks after you publish a comment using a pseudonym not known to us.
In cases like that, where we cannot identify you as a data subject we are not able to comply with your request to enforce your legal rights, as set out in this section, unless you provide us with additional information that allow us to identify you.
Exercising your legal rights: To exercise your legal rights, please contact the Company in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Retention of your personal data. The personal data we collect from you will be deleted by us if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. The maximum retention period is 6 years from the date of your consent. However, we may be required by law to store your personal data for a longer time period.
In addition, we will not delete all of your personal data if you have asked us not to contact you in the future. To that end, the Distributor keeps records with information about the persons who do not wish to be contacted in the future (such as via email). We treat such requests as consent to store your personal data for the purposes of keeping a specific record, unless you give us different instructions.
Periodic Changes. prolonfmd.gr
Cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Essential cookies. They allow the site’s basic functions to be performed such as adding products to your basket, storing products in the wish list and electronic payments. Without those essential cookies, the problem-free operation of the e-shop is immediately affected, your personal browsing experience is impacted and the e-commerce basic features underperform.
– Functionality cookies. These cookies remember your preferences when you browse our website, so we can suggest suitable products based on your needs, thereby helping your find what you are looking for more easily.
– Performance Cookies. Performance Cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. They allow us to see which pages are most frequently visited, inform us if there is some problem during navigation, etc. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor since the information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way e-shop operates.– Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to provide ads relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send ads or offers that best match your requirements, thus limiting unwanted and meaningless advertising messages. They also help us measure how our advertising campaigns performed.
– Analytics Cookies. These are a subset of the functionality cookies and enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions on our website, thereby allowing us to continually improve the experience we offer you.
You can choose to opt out of Google using cookies in this way by clicking here..
You can also adjust your browser settings to notify you each time before a cookie is downloaded and you can decide whether to download it or reject it. In that case bear in mind that you may not be able to make the most of all its functions.
prolonfmd.gr may use Google Analytics features to display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network reporting, etc.). Using Ad Settings, visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display ads as well as customize Google Display Network ads. Here are the available Google Analytics opt-out options for the web.
prolonfmd.gr complies with Google AdWords Interest-based Advertising Policy and restrictions on sensitive categories and::
We reserve the right to amend this cookies policy at any time.
Third party advertisers and other businesses we collaborate with may use their own cookies to collect information relating to your activities on our site. We do not control these Cookies.